Construction Modeling & Drafting
As a contractor, how can CAD or Building Information Modeling (BIM) help your company? Whether you are currently working in a 2D or 3D environment, Applied Software can help!
To us, leveraging CAD or BIM technology is a process that benefits not only designers and engineers, but also contractors and owners. Our team has a wealth of experience in optimizing CAD & BIM for the construction industry. From defining Execution Plans for a project, to standardizing the processes of creating custom templates from your model, to importing 3D scans for as-built modeling – our expertise comes from leveraging today’s software and hardware technologies and aligning them with our clients’ business processes and objectives.
Visually explore project constructability
- Determine project complexity, and labor and materials scope
- Aggregate data for whole project review
- More effectively coordinate site and workflow planning
Improve cost reliability
- Rapidly generate material takeoffs
- Evaluate the cost of design alternatives
- Maintain more accurate budgets
Better predict and communicate project outcomes
- Simulate schedules and logistics in 4D
- Quickly assess scope changes
- Compare actual schedule to forecasts