In an effort to provide the best possible class without technical difficulties, please verify the below listing of items prior to participating in the class:
- Computer meeting the minimum Autodesk requirements for the software.
- Autodesk Certified Hardware
- High speed Internet connection – prefer not wireless
- Dual-monitors are strongly recommended, but not required
- This class version of the software must be installed on your computer prior to class.
- Free product trial downloads are available from: http://usa.autodesk.com/products/free-product-trials
- If you are new to participating in a GoToMeeting, the following link provides information on frequently asked questions and testing audio and video connections: General GoToMeeting FAQs
- GoToTraining connection testing link
- Recommended: Headset with microphone for use in the class. We have tested and recommend the following ‘’pin-style’’ headset.
- Plantronics Audio 326 Stereo PC Headset
- Typical USB headsets have a tendency to cutout the audio due to it using additional processing power.