360 Sync update improves connection with BIM 360, Autodesk Vault, Sharepoint
Applied Software has announced that 360 Sync version 220.127.116.1171 has been officially released to the web (RTW), making it easier to transfer files to BIM 360.
Easy to set up and run, 360 Sync, developed by Applied Software, allows you to automatically update and sync BIM 360 libraries on a computer or server. In addition, automatic emails notify you when the process is complete. The ability to migrate file libraries saves you time and eliminates the need to enter data twice.
The newest 360 Sync version can be downloaded from the following link:
New features and enhancements
- Upload and download files to BIM 360 based on Folder Permission Level instead of admin credentials.
- Scheduled task naming convention has been improved to include both project name and unique identification.
- Interface for “day of the week” selection in scheduling wizard has been improved.
- 360 Sync now reads multiple account connections for Procore, BIM 360 and Bluebeam.
- Corrected “access denied” issue that occurred when transferring files from Autodesk Vault to SharePoint.
Contact Applied Software today and sign up for a demo of 360 Sync. Find out how using 360 Sync can help you save time and manage your files better between your server and select point solutions. Demo and setup of 360 Sync are quick and straightforward: 30 minutes or less to implement 360 Sync within your company.