Godden Sudik needed an automated and customized Revit template to fit the unique needs of its different studios on a per project basis.
Hill chose Applied Software to be his technical safety net. Having technicians available for any problem allows hill to extend his current workforce further.
Applied magnifies customer success with support provided by
industry-leading experts on each customer’s unique needs.
When Bentley AutoPlant lagged behind in updates and became cumbersome to use, the company sought out a partner to help them switch to Plant.
Successfully implemented a customized BIM workflow and integrated field operations into a cloud management tool.
Set up a cloud workflow for Clancy & Theys’ work on the Stanhope Center, student housing at North Carolina State.
- Applied Software always have the answers and puts in the extra effort to make sure we are up and running before getting offline. For that I will always remain faithful and dependent upon your support as you have towards our business interests.
- In today’s world it is extremely hard to find good customer support/service. When you sign on with Applied Software you not only get a good quality service, but you get a company that actually cares about their customer’s needs.
- This Course was excellent! Jason Miles was an outstanding instructor and was able to customize our training experience to best suit our needs. As a result, we will be able to immediately improve the quality and efficiency of our engineering design work. I would absolutely recommend this course for our future engineers/designers.
- I am familiar with ASTI’s knowledge of the fabrication database, and I can say that is phenomenal. Scott Hendricks is the most valuable knowledge base that I have ran into regarding that topic and his ability to speak, train, and improve the knowledge of others is great.
- Excellent support session. Garrett Tice popped the cork on a bottle of ‘whoop’ support drink on this one. If there were a super-duper satisfied option, I would’ve selected it.
- If you’re looking for the most knowledgeable, responsive Autodesk support and training team around covering the entire BIM process, look no further, Applied Software is your team!