Fabrication Value Pack
“Applied has really been good helping me resolve issues making our process a whole lot smoother. They’re helping me to be more successful.”
Applied magnifies customer success with support provided by industry-leading experts on each customer’s unique needs.
Implementing Vault to securely organize, manage, and track a customer’s data much more efficiently across teams in the field.
Successfully implemented a customized BIM workflow and integrated field operations into a cloud management tool.
Set up a cloud workflow for Clancy & Theys’ work on the Stanhope Center, student housing at North Carolina State.
Robotic Layout Tool
Successfully Implemented a Robotic Layout for PCL Construction for their work on Waiea, a project in Honolulu.123
- Applied Software always have the answers and puts in the extra effort to make sure we are up and running before getting offline. For that I will always remain faithful and dependent upon your support as you have towards our business interests.
- In today’s world it is extremely hard to find good customer support/service. When you sign on with Applied Software you not only get a good quality service, but you get a company that actually cares about their customer’s needs.
- This Course was excellent! Jason Miles was an outstanding instructor and was able to customize our training experience to best suit our needs. As a result, we will be able to immediately improve the quality and efficiency of our engineering design work. I would absolutely recommend this course for our future engineers/designers.
- I am familiar with ASTI’s knowledge of the fabrication database, and I can say that is phenomenal. Scott Hendricks is the most valuable knowledge base that I have ran into regarding that topic and his ability to speak, train, and improve the knowledge of others is great.
- Excellent support session. Garrett Tice popped the cork on a bottle of ‘whoop’ support drink on this one. If there were a super-duper satisfied option, I would’ve selected it.
- If you’re looking for the most knowledgeable, responsive Autodesk support and training team around covering the entire BIM process, look no further, Applied Software is your team!