Easy to set up and run, 360 Sync, developed by Applied Software, allows Revit users to automatically update and sync BIM 360 libraries on a computer or server. Automatic emails provide notification to the user when the process is complete. The ability to migrate file libraries, saves time and eliminates the need to enter data twice.
360 Sync version 2.13.1 has been officially released to the web (RTW) and can be downloaded from the following link:
Included with this new version are the following:
New features and enhancements
- Model Publish – BIM 360 design collaboration models can be published from within 360 Sync (licensed separately from the core product).
- Procore – There is a new option to sync Only Public files or both Public and Private files when downloading.
- Logging is improved to provide better detail to the end user.
- Configuration mappings – There is
improved editing of existing configuration mappings
- Enable/Disable multiple mappings at once;
- Drag and Drop to quickly reorder mappings;
- Edit multiple mapping names from the edit screen.
- BIM 360 Docs will only support syncing within the Plans and Project Files folders.
- Configuration names with trailing spaces are trimmed.
- Legacy configurations will now run without user intervention when 360 Sync is updated.
Contact Applied Software today and sign up for a demo of 360 Sync. Find out how using 360 Sync with can help you save time and manage your data better between your server and select point solutions. Demo and setup of 360 Sync are quick and painless. More good news: it will take 30 minutes or less to implement 360 Sync within your company.