- This event has passed.
AutoCAD 3D Modeling
March 20 - March 22
One event on September 25, 2019 at 12:00am
If you have conquered the skills necessary to create, annotate and output a basic 2D drawing, you are ready to take your design to the next level – 3D. You will discover how to expand your 2D modeling skill set with an exposure to the 3D modeling concepts and techniques available in features provided in the 3D Modeling workspace.
- Techniques for viewing 3D geometry
- Working with simple and composite solids
- Modifying objects in 3D space
- Creating complex solids and surfaces
- Editing solids
- Creating sections, camera perspectives and animations
- Converting 3D objects
- Setting up a rendering with materials and lights
- Creating 2D drawings from 3D models
- Working with the User Coordination System