- This event has passed.
AutoCAD Fundamentals Part 1
July 8 - July 10
One event on May 6, 2019 at 12:00am
One event on July 8, 2019 at 12:00am
One event on September 9, 2019 at 12:00am
One event on November 4, 2019 at 12:00am
AutoCAD, one of the world’s leading 2D and 3D CAD programs, provides powerful and flexible tools which allow you to maximize your productivity while designing and shaping the world around you. This course is for users new to AutoCAD or AutoCAD LT – a comprehensive overview of the interface and an introduction to basic tools and concepts needed to create, annotate and output a basic 2D drawing.
- Understanding the AutoCAD workspace and user interface.
- Learning to use the basic drawing, editing and viewing tools.
- Organizing drawing objects on layers.
- Inserting reusable symbols (blocks).
- Preparing a layout to be plotted.
- Adding annotation, such as text, hatching and dimensions to the drawing.