- This event has passed.
AutoCAD Fundamentals Part 2
July 11 - July 12
One event on May 9, 2019 at 12:00am
One event on July 11, 2019 at 12:00am
One event on September 12, 2019 at 12:00am
One event on November 7, 2019 at 12:00am
This class is designed for users who have a solid concept of AutoCAD and understand the basics taught in the AutoCAD Fundamentals Part 1 class. Ready for the more advanced techniques and concepts of AutoCAD, users will learn the more sophisticated editing and construction techniques that will extend mastery of the program.
- Utilize more advanced editing commands and construction techniques.
- Learn how to add parametric constraints to objects.
- Learn to create both local and global blocks.
- Discover the more advanced methods for setting up layers, styles, and creating
- Use advanced plotting and publishing options.