- This event has passed.
Autodesk Professional Certification
March 1 at 8:30 am - 4:30 pm MST
One event on April 5, 2019 at 8:30am
One event on May 3, 2019 at 8:30am
One event on May 31, 2019 at 8:30am
One event on July 5, 2019 at 8:30am
One event on August 2, 2019 at 8:30am
One event on September 6, 2019 at 8:30am
One event on October 4, 2019 at 8:30am
One event on November 1, 2019 at 8:30am
One event on December 6, 2019 at 8:30am
As an Autodesk software user, you can obtain professional credentials from Autodesk to validate your knowledge of and skills with the software. The certification gives you more credibility as an employee, and it gives your employer more credibility with prospective clients.
Certification enables experienced users to receive special recognition for their knowledge of Autodesk software packages. Certification allows design and visualization professionals to be prominent in a very competitive environment.
- An industry recognized credential that proves your skill level with the current version of the software.
- Understand the fundamental concepts and features of Autodesk® AutoCAD Plant 3D®
- An Autodesk certified logo you can use on business cards, web sites and resumés.
- An electronic “Autodesk Certified” certificate for display and marketing purposes.
- Inclusion in the Autodesk Certified Professionals database at your discretion.