- This event has passed.
February 4 at 1:30 pm - 5:00 pm EST
One event on December 10, 2018 at 1:30pm
One event on November 9, 2018 at 1:30pm
One event on November 20, 2018 at 1:30pm
One event on February 4, 2019 at 1:30pm
One event on April 1, 2019 at 1:30pm
One event on June 3, 2019 at 1:30pm
One event on August 7, 2019 at 1:30pm
Whether you are brand new to Bluebeam or just a novice user this class is designed to give an overview of the tools available in the software to make you more efficient in daily tasks such as drawing markup, review, estimating, drawing management, drawing comparison, and Bluebeam studio introduction.
- Become familiar with the navigation functions of Bluebeam
- Understand how to more efficiently create and place markups
- Learn to create custom toolset for speed and efficiency
- Learn 2 separate ways of comparing drawing revisions
- Learn basic estimating tools