- This event has passed.
Civil 3D for Surveyors
February 11 - February 14$780
AutoCAD Civil 3D for Surveyors equips the surveyor with the basic knowledge needed to use the AutoCAD Civil 3D software efficiently in a typical daily workflow. Students learn how to import the converted field equipment survey data into a standardized environment in the AutoCAD Civil 3D software and to use the automation tools to create an Existing Condition Plan. Data collection, least square analysis, and traverses are also covered.
- Learn the AutoCAD Civil 3D user interface
- Connecting to GIS Data to show existing conditions
- Points overview and styles
- Importing points and coordinate transform
- Point security and editing
- Introduction to data collection in the field
- Introduction to AutoCAD Civil 3D Survey and automated linework
- Survey networks Survey least Square analysis
- Traverse and adjustments
- Surface overview
- Surface labels and analysis