- This event has passed.
Civil 3D Fundamentals
March 12 - March 15
One event on May 14, 2019 at 12:00am
One event on July 16, 2019 at 12:00am
One event on September 17, 2019 at 12:00am
One event on November 12, 2019 at 12:00am
Civil 3D is a Building Information Modeling (BIM) solution for the civil engineering industry. The dynamic design functionality of Civil 3D permits the rapid development of alternatives through model-based design tools. This course is for civil engineers, drafters, designers and technicians needing to work on transportation design, land development or water projects. Learn how to organize project data, work with points, create and analyze surfaces, model road corridors and more.
- Learn the AutoCAD Civil 3D user interface.
- Discover how to create and edit parcels and print parcel reports.
- Learn the best way to manage points and point groups and work with survey figures.
- See how to create, edit, view and analyze surfaces.
- Create and edit alignments.
- Learn the techniques for creating sites, profiles and cross-sections.
- Discover the tools to create assemblies, corridors and intersections.
- Create complex grading solutions.
- Create pipe networks.
- Perform quantity takeoff and volume calculations.