- This event has passed.
Civil 3D Fundamentals
January 7 - January 11
One event on January 7, 2019 at 12:00am
One event on March 11, 2019 at 12:00am
AutoCAD Civil 3D permits rapid development of alternatives through its model base-based design tools. You will learn techniques enabling you to organize project data, work with points, create and analyze surfaces, model road corridors, create parcel layouts, perform grading and volume calculations tasks, and layout pipe networks.
- Learn the AutoCAD Civil 3D User Interface
- Create and edit parcels and print parcel reports
- Create points and ponit groups and work with survey figures
- Create, edit, view, and analyze surfaces
- Create and edit alignments
- Create grading solutions
- Perform quantity takeoff and volume calculations
- Use plan and production tools to create plan and profile sheets