June 24 - June 28$975
Autodesk InfraWorks provides 3D modeling tools for preliminary civil infrastructure design and analysis. Additional features, including Roadway and Bridge Design are available through Infraworks 360. Lessons address different types of data, terrain modeling and adding 3D models. Quickly and easily create civil infrastructure design models with Autodesk® InfraWorks™ software . Accelerate the design process, and enhance your understanding of project constraints for better decisions. Generate data-rich proposals to better predict how design alternatives may perform in the existing environment and more effectively communicate to stakeholders.
- Navigate the Autodesk InfraWorks user interface
- Sketch layouts and create engineered roads of the proposed design in Autodesk InfraWorks.
- Incorporate existing data sources into a model…GIS, CityGML, SHP, Raster, and Point Cloud
- Create high-impact visualizations of your project to communicate the design to stakeholders
- How to streamline roadway geometry layout, intersections and rule-based analysis
- Work with Industry Models