- This event has passed.
November 26 - November 29
One event on December 3, 2018 at 12:00am
One event on January 7, 2019 at 12:00am
One event on January 14, 2019 at 12:00am
Autodesk® Inventor® 3D CAD software offers an easyto-use set of tools for 3D mechanical design, documentation, and product simulation. In this introductory course, students acquire the knowledge needed to complete the process of designing models from conceptual sketching, through to solid modeling, assembly design, and drawing production. This course is intended as an introductory training guide. Autodesk® Inventor® Fundamentals does not assume prior knowledge of any 3D modeling or CAD software. Students do need to be experienced with the Windows operating system and a background in drafting of 3D parts is recommended.
- Navigate the Autodesk® Inventor® user interface
- Generating 3D parts from sketches
- Placing and constraining/connecting parts in assemblies
- Assembly bill of materials
- Creating and annotating drawings and views