Inventor: Sheet Metal Design
April 29 - May 2$780
Autodesk® Inventor® 3D CAD software offers an easyto-use set of tools for 3D mechanical design, documentation, and product simulation. In this course, students are introduced to the concepts and techniques of sheet metal modeling with the Autodesk® Inventor® software.
- Autodesk Inventor Sheet Metal interface
- Sheet metal design process
- Creating Base Faces, Contour Flanges, and Contour Rolls
- Creating secondary Faces, Contour Flanges, and Contour Rolls
- Sheet metal Parameters
- Creating Flanges
- Creating Hems, Folds, and Bends
- Corner Rounds and Chamfers
- Sheet Metal Cuts (Holes, Cuts, and Punch Features)
- Much more!