- This event has passed.
Navisworks Manage Fundamentals
December 17, 2018 - December 19, 2018
One event on February 11, 2019 at 12:00am
One event on April 8, 2019 at 12:00am
The Navisworks online class covers the basic functions of Autodesk Navisworks. Students will be introduced to the concepts of Navisworks model exploration, 3D model navigation, clash detection, timeline simulation, and walkthroughs visualization.
- Become familiar with the navigation functions of Navisworks
- Understand the relationship between the 3D authoring tool and Navisworks validation tools
- Learn how to setup views for camera Animation
- Compare Selection Sets versus Search Sets
- Build a comfort level using Clash Detection
- Understanding of the process for Timeline sequencing & Phasing