- This event has passed.
Revit Architecture Advanced
May 23 - May 24
One event on September 4, 2019 at 12:00am
One event on November 21, 2019 at 12:00am
Users can increase their productivity while working with topographic surfaces and structural elements. In addition one of the powerful features of Revit is the toolset for creating mass elements that can be modified into numerous shapes. Users will expand their knowledge in the areas of conceptual design, including massing studies, space planning, visualization and rendering.
- Create topographic surfaces and building pads.
- Modify surfaces – creating sub-regions, splitting surfaces and grading regions.
- Work with shared coordinates.
- Create structural grids and add columns.
- Add structural elements such as foundation walls, footings, beams and beam systems.
- Copy and monitor elements across disciplines.
- Check interferences.
- Use rooms and areas for space planning and analysis.
- Create perspectives, walkthroughs and solar studies.
- Understand the concepts of rendering and lighting.