- This event has passed.
Revit Architecture Fundamentals
April 9 - April 12
One event on June 18, 2019 at 12:00am
One event on August 13, 2019 at 12:00am
One event on October 14, 2019 at 12:00am
One event on December 10, 2019 at 12:00am
Revit Architecture is designed to work the way architects think, from preliminary design, through design development, and into construction documents. With a single 3D model, the program streamlines the creation of a BIM model by allowing an update made on one view to propagate across all views and printable sheets. This course is for users new to Revit Architecture – a comprehensive overview of the interface and an introduction to the tools available to help generate a BIM model.
- Understanding the purpose of Building Information Management (BIM) and how it is applied in Revit.
- Using the Revit Architecture workspace and interface.
- Adding walls to a massing study and creating a presentation sheet.
- Working with the basic drawing and editing tools in Revit.
- Creating levels and grids as datum elements for the model.
- Creating a 3D building model with walls, floors, windows and doors.
- Creating standard and custom stairs.
- Detailing reflected ceiling plans with ceilings and lighting fixtures.
- Adding component features, such as furniture and equipment.
- Setting up sheets for plotting with text, dimensions, details, tags and schedules.
- Creating details.