- This event has passed.
Revit Architecture Fundamentals
June 3 - June 7
One event on December 17, 2018 at 12:00am
One event on June 3, 2019 at 12:00am
One event on August 5, 2019 at 12:00am
This live, online class covers the basics of Autodesk Revit Architecture, from schematic design through construction documents. Students will be introduced to the concepts of Building Information Modeling and the tools for parametric design and documentation.
- Become familiar with the concepts and benefits of Building Information Modeling
- Understand the fundamental concepts and features of Autodesk Revit Architecture
- Use the Parametric 3D design tools to start designing projects
- Use the automated tools for project documentation
- Develop an initial level of comfort and confidence with Autodesk Revit Architecture through hands-on experience
- Know how to use Revit Architecture in a typical workflow