- This event has passed.
Revit Architecture Intermediate
November 26 - November 28$585
This class builds on the concepts and skills introduced in the Autodesk Revit Architecture Fundamentals class. The student will learn more advanced techniques and tools to allow for exploration of Design Options and how to accommodate renovation and addition projects across multiple phases of construction. Learn how to create and manipulate topographic surfaces and learn best practices for linking project models and site models together using shared coordinates. To round out the class, students will be introduced to family editing, learning to create several 2D family types.
- Explore Design Options
- Learn about collaboration and file sharing
- Learn how to create and manipulate topographic surfaces
- Review best practices for linking project models and site models together
- Learn about additional schedule types and advanced scheduling concepts
- Learn about family editing and create several 2D family types