- This event has passed.
Revit Electrical Fundamentals
May 6 - May 9
One event on May 6, 2019 at 12:00am
One event on August 12, 2019 at 12:00am
This live, online class covers the basics of Autodesk® Revit® Electrical, from engineering design through construction documentation. Students will be introduced to the concepts of Building Information Modeling and the tools for parametric design and documentation.
- Become familiar with the concepts and benefits of Building Information Modeling.
- Understand the fundamental concepts and features of Autodesk Revit MEP®.
- Use the parametric 3D design tools to start designing projects.
- Use the automated tools for project documentation.
- Develop an initial level of comfort and confidence with Autodesk Revit MEP® through hands-on experience