- This event has passed.
Revit Fundamentals for Commercial Interior Design
February 11 - February 15
One event on February 11, 2019 at 12:00am
This class covers the basics of Autodesk® Revit® specifically for Commercial Interior Design. It will address common workflow for setting up a project for test fits and laying out interior space. This course will cover the complete process of setting up, modeling, detailing and composing construction documents for a typical project. This course is five half-day sessions focusing on Commercial Interior Design and will not cover in depth all topics covered in the standard five half-day Revit Fundamentals for Architecture course. Students will be introduced to the concepts of Building Information Modeling and the tools for parametric design and documentation.
- Familiarity with Building Information Modeling
- Revit fundamental concepts and features
- Create “test fits”, utilize Program Data
- Design using parametric 3D design tools
- Automated tools for project documentation
- Create presentation views from model
- Hands-on experience using Revit
- Design Options and Phasing for renovation