July 24 - July 26
One event on July 24, 2019 at 12:00am
One event on October 1, 2019 at 12:00am
Revit MEP is BIM software that supports more accurate and efficient building systems design of a 3D parametric model from engineering design through construction documentation. This course is for users new to Revit MEP – a comprehensive overview of the interface and an introduction to the powerful HVAC, electrical and plumbing/ piping components necessary to create, document and print the parametric model.
- Introduction to Revit MEP.
- Working with linked architectural files.
- Understanding Revit MEP systems in general.
- Creating spaces and zones.
- Analyzing heating and cooling loads.
- Working with the HVAC module to create HVAC systems.
- Working with the Piping module to add hydraulic piping systems.
- Working with fire protection systems.
- Working with fixtures and piping systems in the Plumbing module.
- Working with components, circuits, cable tray and conduits in the Electrical module.
- Creating and annotating construction documents.
- Adding tags and creating schedules.
- Detailing in Revit MEP.