January 22 - January 24
One event on March 18, 2019 at 12:00am
Once initial Revit Fundamentals training has been accomplished and competence with the use of Revit for your discipline at a basic level has been attained, Revit Productivity can be taken to advance your Revit skills to the next level. This class is geared for all disciplines and covers more advanced topics that are generally not covered in a fundamentals class. It will also explore in more depth topics that may have been covered in a fundamentals class at a higher, overview level of instruction. Revit Productivity is the next step towards becoming a Revit “Power User”.
- Understand and use Cross-Discipline Collaboration tools
- Work effectively with Groups
- Import and Export Data
- Use Project Phasing and Design Options
- Effectively set up projects for multi-disciplinary collaboration
- Understand and be able to use more advanced schedule creation and formatting tools.
- Create and edit intelligent 2D families for annotation and enhanced modeling.
- Develop effective skills for managing your Revit Project Template and Standards