Revit Structure Fundamentals
March 26 - March 29
One event on June 24, 2019 at 12:00am
One event on October 29, 2019 at 12:00am
Revit Structure is a powerful and flexible BIM modeling tool for the structural engineer, with tools specifically built for structural design and analysis. This course is for users new to Revit Structure – a comprehensive overview of the interface and an introduction to the basic tools necessary to create, document and print a structural parametric model.
- Introduction to the Autodesk Revit Structure software.
- Setting up levels and grids.
- Editing elements.
- Modifying commands.
- Starting a structural project using architectural underlays.
- Adding columns and walls.
- Adding foundations.
- Structural reinforcement.
- Beams and framing systems.
- Bracing frames.
- Floors, shafts, and stairs.
- Annotation, detailing, and scheduling.
- Sheets and printing.