- This event has passed.
Revit Structure Fundamentals
January 14 - January 18
One event on January 14, 2019 at 12:00am
One event on March 4, 2019 at 12:00am
This class covers the basics of Autodesk® Revit® Structure, from schematic design through construction documentation. Students will be introduced to the concepts of Building Information Modeling and the tools for parametric design and documentation.
- Become familiar with the concepts and benefits
of Building Information Modeling
- Understand the fundamental concepts and features of Autodesk Revit Structure
- Use the Parametric 3D design tools to start designing projects
- Use the automated tools for project documentation and detailing
- Know how to use Revit Structure in a typical workflow