Inventor 2017.3.1 Update (for Customers with Subscription)
Description of the Issues Addressed:
- When creating Break Out View Depth does not recognize tapped hole feature as selection with ‘To Hole’ option
- BOM export to xls no longer preserves trailing zero’s
- Shape Generator browser entries aren’t available when using custom material library
- iProperties Date changing when system clock changes with Daylight Savings Time
- Unexpected exit when updating iFeature
- Unexpected exit when export IDW to DXF
- Degenerated splines which aren’t zero-length are not shown on Export
- Running macro incorrectly flags files as dirty
- An unintended line is created when exporting to PDF
- ActiveDocument should return Nothing and OnActiveWebView event should fire when MyHome is active
- Unexpected exit when measure in Express-Mode
- Objects that are not supported by iFeatures will be removed from selection
- Operation fails when saving ACAD DWG File as Inventor DWG
- Poor section-view performance with Pos. Reps.
- Pack & Go does not honor option “Skip libraries”
- Feature Control Frame does not attach to hole and thread note
- Exported Custom Parameter and iProperty values do not match
For application of this update, your system must have Inventor from one of the following products installed:
- Autodesk® Inventor® Professional 2017
- Autodesk® Inventor® 2017
- Autodesk® Factory Design Suite Premium 2017
- Autodesk® Factory Design Suite Ultimate 2017
- Autodesk® Product Design Suite Premium 2017
- Autodesk® Product Design Suite Ultimate 2017
This Update is available in 64bit version and is only applicable to Autodesk Inventor 2017.3 Update. If you do not have Inventor 2017.3 Update please download and install prior to installing this Update. Once installed, it will appear as an Update under Add/Remove Programs and can be uninstalled from there.
- Update your operating system before you install this Autodesk Inventor 2017 update. Reboot your system after the Updates are installed.
- Download the update.
- Double click the .exe file downloaded in step 2 to install this update on each system running Autodesk Inventor 2017.3 Update.
- Choose Next to begin the install.
- Once finished you’ll receive the Autodesk Inventor 2017 Setup dialog box stating that the update has been successfully applied.
- Click Finish to complete the installation and exit the dialog box.