Have you ever had an issue where Inventor isn’t working as it should or experienced any of the issue’s shown below?
- Unable to export AutoCAD DWG
- Unable to launch add-in
- Add-In commands are grayed in the ribbon
- Dialog boxes do not appear after launching a command
- Import/Export commands do not function
- Program crashes when entering add-in workspace
If so, Inventor has a tool that is called the “Inventor Reset Utility” that can aid in resolving some of the issues a user might be experiencing. Click on the link below for additional information and instructions on how to use this utility.