- Plant Collaboration in BIM 360 Design
- Create Plant Collaboration Project
- Plant 3D Collaboration Cache Location
- The Ultimate Guide on Collaborating with BIM 360 and Plant 3D
Thanks to help with Buddy Legnon we’ve been able to take a closer look at nailing down the workflow for new users adopting Plant collaboration on top of BIM 360 Design. The Plant collaboration tool is a great way to share work without having to run an on-premises tool. But with the repackaging of the BIM cloud tools, Plant users have lost a direct way to create and setup a new hub to host their collaboration projects.
Plant 3d will work with a new BIM 360 Design (or any BIM 360 Design subscription without an existing BIM 360 Team hub).
Here’s a link for a pdf of the whole process:
- Purchase new BIM 360 Design seat
- Access account via order email
- Activate BIM 360 Design by inputting serial number in the contract number
- Active BIM 360 through email and signing in
- Use this link to access contracts for BIM 360 Team: https://myhub.autodesk360.com/login/contracts
- Use the Sign Up Now to create a new hub
- Create a hub using an Autodesk ID that has no existing BIM 360 Team access
- Login to the BIM 360 Team hub in Plant 3d and share project
Parent topic: BIM 360.