Transform the Way You Build
Bluebeam® Revu® allows you to simplify complex processes and collaborate in real time with team members from around the globe to finish projects on time and under budget.
Revu® 2019 is here.
Our fastest and most efficient version yet, Revu 2019 features improved speed, enhanced takeoff functionality and a new tool to help you quickly roll out Revu across teams.
Get to the point 6x Faster
Enjoy consistent, smooth performance and pan and zoom through complex linework quicker than ever before with our new hardware-accelerated rendering engine.
Build your Best Bid
Take quick, precise measurements with our newly improved takeoff features, now including automatic prompts for setting scale, to ensure you make the most accurate bid possible.
Standardize in a snap
Take control of deployment across your organization with our new enterprise-ready configuration tool.
Get World-Class Support
Get phone and email support, free version upgrades and exclusive features when you add one year of Maintenance to your purchase
Build your best bid
Take quick, precise measurements with custom measurement tools that help capture a project’s true scope for a stronger bid.
Leverage markup data
Customizable markup tools simplify communication across teams, and for added accountability the powerful Markups List within Revu tracks annotations and generates reports.
Keep everyone on the same page
Centralize entire projects in the cloud, mark up documents with team members in real time (or anytime), then view the latest drawings on any device, anywhere.
Stay organized and standardize
Store your tool sets and display settings in a custom profile. Turn scanned drawings into text-searchable PDFs and use batch tools to alleviate repetitive tasks.
" Our fastest and most efficient version yet, Revu 2019 features improved speed, enhanced takeoff functionality and a new tool to help you quickly roll out Revu across teams. "
MATT FORMAN | CANNONDESIGN + NEUF ARCHITECT(E)S
Bluebeam Revu comes in three editions: Standard, CAD and eXtreme
Revu 2019 StandardThe solution designed specifically for CAD users that includes smart plugins for 2D and 3D PDF creation.
- 2D and 3D PDF Markup: Redline PDFs with customizable markups.
- Markups List: Track all annotation data in a simple and customizable list.
- Tool Chest: Save and share custom tools based on your workflows.
- Sets: View and navigate an unlimited number of various source files as a single document, in a single tab.
- Measurement Tools: Take faster and more accurate calculations from your PDFs.
Contractors, owners and estimators who require only the core features of Revu
Revu 2019 CADThe solution designed specifically for CAD users that includes smart plugins for 2D and 3D PDF creation.
- Includes all Revu Standard features
- Plugins for 2D PDFs: Create PDFs from AutoCAD, Revit, SolidWorks, Navisworks Manage, Navisworks Simulate and SketchUp Pro.
- Plugins for 3D PDFs: Create PDFs from Revit, Navisworks Manage, Navisworks Simulate, SketchUp Pro and any IFC file.
- Batch Creation: Convert an unlimited number of files from CAD programs and apply stamps, cover sheets, headers, footers and more.
Design professionals, such as architects or engineers, who require the additional plugin functionality to complement their favorite CAD software.
Revu 2019 eXtreme®The robust solution built for power users who want to automate complex processes and push the limits of document collaboration.
- Includes all Revu Standard features
- Includes all Revu CAD features
- Automatic Form Creation: Automatically create PDF forms from scanned or digital documents.
- Batch Link®: Automatically generate unlimited hyperlinks based on file name, page label or page region.
- Batch Slip Sheet: Automatically match new revisions with their corresponding current sheets and carry over all markup data.
- OCR: Transform scanned PDFs into text-searchable and selectable files.
- Batch Sign & Seal: Quickly apply a digital signature or professional seal across a batch of multiple files.
- Quantity Link: Seamlessly link measurement totals from multiple PDFs to Excel®.
Power users looking to automate complex processes, whether they’re architects, engineers, contractors or estimators.
Bluebeam®, Revu®, eXtreme®,and Batch Link® are registered trademarks of Bluebeam, Inc., used under license.