Save Time and Money, Project After Project.
Bluebeam construction software gives teams the flexibility to work together anywhere through design, build and handover.
Manage Projects on Any Device, Anywhere.
Our desktop and cloud collaboration solutions are built on open standards, so your customers can seamlessly access documents and data on any web or iOS device, onsite or off.
Revu offers powerful, highly customizable document management, markup and automation tools with a built-in collaboration space, Studio.
Your customers can:
- Log in to any desktop with Revu installed and seamlessly access your projects
- Mark up and measure together with teammates in real time using Studio
- Share the latest drawings and documents with teams in the field using Bluebeam Cloud.
WEB AND MOBILE
Teams can connect office and field and complete workflows on the go with Bluebeam Cloud, our new suite of web and mobile solutions that seamlessly connects with your customers’ documents and tool sets in Revu.
Your customers can:
- Work from anywhere via web or iOS device – no setup or installation required
- Seamlessly access their tool sets and Studio Project files from Revu
- Easily invite team members to markup and collaborate in real time with the Markup Editor
- Effortlessly manage punch, RFIs and submittals on the go with Field Tools
Your customers will now get more out of Revu and Bluebeam Cloud with built-in services designed to help them finish the job faster:
- Unlimited secure centralized cloud storage (as part of Studio and Bluebeam Cloud)
- Access to Bluebeam University training courses at no additional cost
- Detailed user activity tracking, reporting and data insights
- Geolocational insights to help visualize, connect and organize data
Designed for Today’s Construction Projects.
COLLABORATION AND MOBILITY
Access work anywhere
Store entire projects in the cloud, invite teammates to digitally collaborate in real time, and access plans and drawings on any web or iOS device in the office or field.
MARKUPS AND DATA
Communicate changes with industry-standard markup and measurement tools. All updates are tracked, preserving important project data customers can share with anyone, anywhere.
Onboard Teams Faster
Gain administrative control with simplified self-serve license management and deployment. Then get everyone up to speed on key features and workflows with Bluebeam University training courses at no additional cost.
Data Security Your Customers Can Trust
Our global data infrastructure helps organizations mitigate risk and stay compliant with superior security, privacy and control.
We’re SOC 2 Type 1 certified, so your customers can securely access local AWS-based servers, meet data residency requirements and collaborate with teammates anywhere in the world
Get an integrated markup experience combined with a powerful design and layout engine.
We offer three subscription plans tailored for a variety of project needs in the office and the field. Each plan combines Revu and Bluebeam Cloud functionality with services designed to help your customers maximize productivity.
Simple tools for creating, marking up and organizing AECO office and project documents.
- PDF editing, plus digital signatures and basic measurements
- Ability to create, review, mark up and store content on any web or iOS device using the Markup Editor
Essential tools for measuring, collaborating, and managing small to mid-sized AECO projects.
- Real-time digital collaboration (via Studio in Revu)
- Document overlay and compare
- Punch, RFI and submittals management on the go with Field Tools
- Geolocational insights
Comprehensive tools for accelerating and optimizing complex AECO projects at scale.
- Advanced measurement and takeoff tools (formulas, Excel live link, Dynamic Fill and more)
- Advanced automations for scaling projects
- Batch digital signature and professional seal, Batch Link® and Batch Slip Sheet
- Ability to implement scripting commands
Download a free 30-day trial of Revu
Discover why over 1.9 million builders around the world trust Revu to help their teams get more done, together.
Digital Security in Construction – What Construction Leaders Should Know
Data security is an issue at the forefront of discussions for most businesses today. The construction industry is experiencing rapid digitalization, with technology increasingly being embraced as more complex projects …
Top 5 Features To Know About Bluebeam
In a recent webinar, “Top 5 Bluebeam Features You Need To Know About,” Bluebeam Certified Instructor Rick Kremer talked through the top five Bluebeam features users need to be using …
What You Need to Know About Bluebeam’s New Subscription Plans
In mid-September 2022, Bluebeam announced a move to a cloud-centric business model and three new subscription offerings. You can find more information on the Bluebeam Software as a Service (SaaS) …
Bluebeam, Inc. © 2020 All rights reserved.
Bluebeam, Revu, eXtreme, Studio and Batch Link are registered trademarks of Bluebeam, Inc., used under license.