Plant 3D Boost
Expertly pre-configured project templates, catalog content, report templates, and implementation guides for the Autodesk Plant 3D Toolset.
Get exactly what you need to complete your design.
Identifying what comes included in Plant 3D installation vs. what you need to complete your design is tricky. Our content helps close that gap by defining standards for your implementation and outlining the adoption process for your next project.
Includes Steel Supports Bundle:
- Easily Place and Manipulate Supports: Additional AutoCAD Plant 3D Auxiliary Steel Supports: hangers, roof mounted supports, clamps, trapeze, teepoles, knee braces and aux steel.
- Feature Advantage: A short summary explaining common situations that require the use and examples of a feature.
- Feature Guide: A detailed guide showing how to implement the configuration on a new and on an existing project (if applicable).
How We Organize Documentation
- Required Configuration Items: the files and settings you need to implement a configuration
- Demo Configuration: A test project or files so you can experience the configuration from a user’s point of view
- Feature Usage: A detailed guide teaching user’s how to use Plant 3d with the configuration in place.
If you have already purchased, go to our guide to get your downloads and portal access.
Plant 3D Boost Shipped Features
|Master feature name||Feature reference #||Feature name|
|Report Templates||PLNTBST-1||P&ID Line List|
|Steel Supports||PLNTBST-7||Tee Pole (Tube and Structural Tub)|
|Steel Supports||PLNTBST-8||Multi-Level trapeze with rod and angle|
|Steel Supports||PLNTBST-19||Clevis Rod with Hanger|
|Steel Supports||PLNTBST-20||Clevis Hanger with Rod and Beam Clamp|
|Steel Supports||PLNTBST-21||Clevis hanger with Rod and Scissor Clamp|
|Steel Supports||PLNTBST-22||Clevis Hanger with Rod and Square Washers|
|Steel Supports||PLNTBST-23||Elbow Hanger with Rod and Beam Clamp|
Submit your ideas and we’ll make it happen.
Plant 3D Boost is built by experts and fueled by the active community that regularly contributes great ideas. If you have an idea for content you’d like to see, check out our ideas portal.
Plant 3D Boost is a $2495 annual subscription to two types of content, an installer for custom scripts, and access to our BIM 360 Docs site where we host sample projects, documentation, and more.