Graitec PowerPack for Autodesk® Vault® has functionalities to increase productivity, by speeding up your everyday Vault® data management tasks and workflows. Deployment of extended data management functions, increase control and automation within Autodesk® Vault® Professional and Autodesk® Vault® Workgroup platforms.
Why Buy PowerPack for Vault?
Increase productivity for data management and outputs of the Vault and Inventor software.
File Export Tools
A range of tools specifically designed to enhance file management export workflows giving you new levels of flexibility.
Assembly Structure Export tools
A set of powerful assembly structures export tools giving you additional options to speed up the assembly structure export process and improve productivity. Output formats PDF, DXF.
This Command allows you to activate watermarks during file exports. Options include the ability to watermark common files types when exporting files to PDF, DXF and DWG.
Status Change Restriction
This tool allows for the control of the Status Change Restrictions within Vault. Governed by a series of rules over the lifecycle.
The 5 key benefits of PowerPack for Vault
- Automation of data management workflows with Autodesk® Vault®
- Improved efficiency of Document management outputs with export commands to many formats
- Combined Assembly Structures can be exported to improve efficiency in the management of these tasks within Autodesk® Vault®
- Watermark features: easy application over multiple export file types, achieving a smoother workflow for Export formats.
- Tools for the set up and control of status options within Vault: easier configuration of the rules behind these lifecycle controls
Need to Go Further With PowerPack for Vault?
Lifecycle Status Changes
Use the integrated ‘Status change restrictions’ tool to prevent the change in a lifecycle of a component within Vault. Makes the end user follow the correct process prior to any lifecycle change.
Export to Required Formats
Use the option ‘Export Structure to PDF/DXF’ to select an assembly within the vault and then export the entire assembly with its collective parts into an required Format of PDF/DXF.
Make use of the ‘Watermark feature’ to allow the user to control the content and size of the stamp/watermark reference within the drawing workspace.