“Requested service not available” when launching an Autodesk program
When trying to sign into Autodesk account from within an Autodesk program or the Autodesk Desktop app, the following message is displayed:
The most common causes are:
- Server side security update.
- Firewall blocking services.
- Time zone.
- Router issue.
- Trusted sites settings.
- Hosts file blocking access to services.
- Corrupted Windows user profile.
- Wrong Bootcamp \ Windows emulator installation on MAC or iOS.
- Outdated Microsoft Internet Explorer.
- Antivirus blocking
To see all the the recommended solutions by Autodesk click here: “Requested service not available”