Let your design team get back to designing
Support your organization’s design technology standards, processes, training, software, and implementation necessary for presentation, production and delivery of services to clients.
“I was working 16 hour days and didn’t have the time to implement the software I knew was out there, but with Applied Software, I can do that.”
“The team’s knowledge at Applied Software is unparalleled. They will work with you to make sure you have the right product and solution for the issues you are facing.”
Dedicated BIM managers at large organizations often need help with providing end user support, accelerated timelines, training, and more.
- Provide complementary and supplementary end-user support
- Project mentoring for all studios and teams
- Content review, maintenance, development
- Objective, non-billable, end user, and project team support
- Additional industry expertise providing real-world solutions to project challenges
- Accelerate implementation timeline
- Support office production standards
- Just-in-time project support and team mentoring
- Project kickoff participation to consult on project setup and organization
- End user support and training
Interested in hearing more?
Leverage our team’s expertise to advance your team.
Our BIM/VDC Management Service includes:
Standards Development and Support
- Promote company standards
- Assist with template development
Project Model Support
- Diagnose poor performing models
- Troubleshoot corrupt or crashing models
- Project setup and best practices support
Project Team Mentoring
- Project setup
- Project requirements and goals
- Basic “How To” questions
- Workflow questions
- Errors in software
- Standard courses
- Custom courses and content