Data management and visualization begin with strategy
Ensure your data is treated like the remarkable asset it is.
“Applied Software has had a relationship with our company for a long time. You keep us up to date with what all software asset companies are doing. We value our partnership very much.”
“Applied Software and the products you offer helps us enhance and improve our processes internally. It’s been an incredible resource!”
Improve business processes and decision making
When it comes to data management and visualization, you need to start with a data strategy to ensure your data is treated like an asset. That means establishing common methods, practices and processes to obtain, manage, share and visualize data.
Solutions for all sizes of organizations
A look at what our data management and visualization service provides:
Assessing Your Needs
- We document your current data management climate and suggest revised workflows to reduce manual data efforts, automate release and ECO management and speed data searching and archiving.
Preserving Existing Data
- We specialize in making sure drawings, documents and relevant historical data is preserved, searchable and actionable in existing systems and as the foundation for new software.
Helping Your Organization Become a Data-Driven Powerhouse
- We help create culture change so your whole organization is on board with data use and management to insure a rapid return on investment.
Eliminating Incompatible Data Silos and Inconsistent Data Sets
- We establish a road map for aligning data from different platforms and applications, so they complement and build on one another to deliver greater benefits.
Visualizing Data for Improved Results
- We incorporate visualization tools in order to make complex data more accessible, understandable and usable.
Applying the Best Tools for Now and the Future
- Our experts are constantly testing and developing the best tools to allow for easy use of information. For example, our new file management software lets you sync more than 14 commonly-used platforms and applications automatically so your data is always up to date.