Syncing Everything Else in Plant 3D with 360 Sync
Part of Series: Plant Innovation
- Plant Innovation: Automating Navisworks Publishing
- Plant Innovation: Custom Properties in Navisworks
- Project Templates – An Introduction
- Building Assemblies to Simplify P&ID Design
- Syncing Everything Else in Plant 3D with 360 Sync
- Auxalia PlantExpressTools Off-Page Connector Manager
- Migrating Python Scripts to Plant 3D 2022+
- Valves in the Plant 3D Spec Editor
The Autodesk Construction Cloud (ACC) has proven to be a valuable tool for customers around the world, especially when it comes to working remotely or even in multiple offices. With the ACC, all of your Plant 3D projects are available with the click of a button.
But what about drafting standards and content such as Specs and Catalogs, P&ID tool pallets and everything else that ACC doesn’t take care of? Applied Software’s 360 Sync has you covered. Now you can sync these files with your projects in ACC at scheduled times, or you can also trigger it manually. This can save countless hours by automating the process of keeping up to date drawing standards that are accessible to everyone on the team.
The following technologies are utilized in the solution:
- Autodesk Construction Cloud
- Autodesk AutoCAD Plant 3D
- Applied Software 360 Sync
360 Sync will link to your ACC account and make the necessary updates to your files.
Using 360 Sync to keep your files updated and synced within ACC can save 30 minutes to an hour each day, which can add up to 30-60 hours per project and equal up to $9,000.