Today’s Bluebeam® Revu® offers much more than PDF editing and drawing markups. It’s been through significant upgrades since it was released in 2002. Bluebeam Revu 2019 is a must-have collaboration tool for all members of the design and construction team. Straight from the Applied Software technical Bluebeam experts, following are minimum and recommended requirements when using Bluebeam Revu with office documents and construction project documents.
When using Revu with typical office documents.
1024 x 768
- A display driver supporting OpenGL® 3.0 or above is required to display 360° photos.
- A display driver supporting either OpenGL® 3.2 (or above) or OpenGL® ES 3.0 (or above) is required.
- Desktops and laptops: 1 GHz processor or equivalent (recommended, see below)
- Tablets: Intel® i3 processor or equivalent
- Revu currently does not support ARM processors (Advanced RISC Machines) like those found in the Microsoft® Surface Pro X.
- 4 GB (32-bit Windows)
- 8 GB (64-bit Windows)
- At least 5 GB of available space may be required
When working with large drawing sets (for example, construction project bid sets) in which the PDFs may contain hundreds of large format drawings, it is recommended that workstations have adequate memory and processor resources.
1024 x 768 or better
- A display driver supporting OpenGL 3.0 or above is required to display 360° photos.
- A display driver supporting either OpenGL 3.2 (or above) or OpenGL ES 3.0 (or above) is required.
- Desktops and laptops: Intel i5 Dual Core or better processor
- Tablets: Intel i3 processor or better
- Revu currently does not support ARM processors, like those found in the Surface Pro X.
- 8 GB (64-bit Windows)
- At least 5 GB of available space may be required.
Note on using Revu for OCR:
OCR (optical character recognition) is included with the 64-bit version of Revu eXtreme. OCR will not work in 32-bit Revu.
Using Bluebeam Revu will streamline your work processes, enhance collaboration and make your workday a whole new experience. You’ll discover Revu is a lot more than a pdf editor and more powerful than you might imagine. If you’re looking to increase your skills with Bluebeam Revu Standard Revu CAD or Revu eXtreme, check out the Bluebeam training options on the Applied Software training page at https://www.asti.com/training/.
Bluebeam®, Revu®, eXtreme®,and Batch Link® are registered trademarks of Bluebeam, Inc., used under license.